Thursday, October 23, 2008
Thursday Thirteen # 12 "It's all about Me"
I was tagged awhile ago, by Lydia from On The Verge and by Sheryl from Word Proverb for 6 or 7 things about me. So 6+7=13, so I decided to combine it to Thursday Thirteen.
1. I'm the youngest sibling. I have two older sisters.
2. I was a little over 10 lbs. when I was born.
3. Both my kids were over 10 lbs. too. (my son was 10 lbs. 12 oz., my daughter was 11 lbs. 1/2 oz.)
4. My middle name is Elizabeth
5. My daughter's middle name is also Elizabeth
6. My first job at 16 was at a Dunkin' Donuts
7. I majored in Sociology in College
8. I grew up in Arlington, Massachusetts
9. The first concert I went to was Huey Lewis and The News (remember them?)
10. Some other concerts I went to were: Madonna, Janet Jackson, The B52's
11. I always have had a cat (never a dog)
12. Some cats I've had were named: Whiskers, Ginger Pie (she had a bunch of litters of kittens), Licorice, my cat now is Buttercup
13. I worked in an insurance agency for about 7 years.
Well I hope I didn't bore you to much with 13 facts about me. Also go visit my friends blogs: On The Verge and Word Proverb for some great posts.
Happy Thursday Thirteen!