Here is a few facts about Breast Cancer that I found online: (also if you do this tag try to find your own facts - to keep it different)
1. Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women in the United States.
2. About 40,460 women will die from the disease this year.
3. Mammography screening remains the best available method to detect breast cancer early.
4. It is known that hormones in a woman's body, such as estrogen and progesterone, can play a role in the development of breast cancer. In breast cancer, estrogen causes a doubling of cancer cells every 36 hours.
facts taken from National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Put the logo in your blog.
- Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Add your link to the list of participants below.
- Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
1- Fara 2- Massy 3- N.O.Y 4- Mariuca 5- A Great Pleasure 6- LadyJava 7- Roxiticus Desperate Housewives 8- STAY AT HOME MOM
I tag anyone who wants to participate. Let me know if you do, so I can add your link.