1. Vitabath hydrating lotion - I had never heard of this lotion before this (I think anyway) but now I really love it! I got the lotion in the Wild Red Cherry scent. This lotion is really luxurious and is great for after a shower or bath. I am loving the scent too! It comes in other scents - check out Vitabath Facebook page for more information.
pic I posted on Instagram - the challenge was to post a photo that represents #FallingforVitabath - I took liberties - lol
2. the next product is the belVita breakfast biscuits. I have posted about these before. And if you haven't tried these yet you should. The are nutritious and delicious. My kids even love them. My daughter is especially the picky one around here and she even loves them. We got one in the blueberry flavor. There are other flavors too, all delicious. Check out their Facebook Page.
3. Lindt Chocolate - I'm sure you've heard of them and probably tried them? Well if not you've got to! These are delicious little chocolates. My family has loved them for years. Check out my daughter, who grabbed the bag of them, before anyone else could!
4. Rimmel Retro Glam Mascara - this mascara just hit stores in November 2013. And it is really an awesome mascara - it has a big handle and rather large brush. But it can give you what they are calling "scandal eyes" and the "retro glam look."
6. Dr. Scholl's Cozy Cushions. Check out my review I previously posted: Here - if you haven't already.
Disclosure: These are all the products I got in my #RoseVoxBox! They were sent complimentary, for testing purposes only & all really cool! If you would like to join Influenster.com, you need an invite. Let me know and I can send you one.