2. They are getting bored.
3. It will be good for them to have some structure in their day again.
4. They will be able to see their friends, and interact with other people besides me and each other.
5. The house won't be such a mess all the time!
6. They won't eat me out of house and home everyday!
7. It will be good for them to get back to learning.
8. Less tv, computer and sitting around doing nothing time.
9. I can go to the grocery store by myself again!
10. Don't have to come up with some fun & exciting thing for them to do every day.
11. I won't have to be the referee, cook, waitress, entertainer, etc. ..... - 24/7!
12. Have to buy school supplies, backpacks, maybe some shoes, etc. Which I don't feel like buying and don't want to pay for - lol.
13. It means summer is pretty much over.
Well it looks like the Pro's outweigh the Con's so I guess I'm ready for back to school, even though I know they're not!
View More Participants: Here