Thursday, December 11, 2008
Thursday Thirteen #17 "Things I Still Have to Do Before Christmas"
With only 2 weeks left till Christmas, I still have tons of stuff to get done. Here is 13 things I need to do before the Big Day:
1. Buy my Mom's presents
2. Buy my in-law's presents
3. Buy stocking stuffers
4. Buy "Teacher's gifts"
5. Wrap everything
6. Take my daughter to see Santa
7. Make gingerbread cookies
8. Make sugar cookies
9. Find out what kind of food I'm supposed to bring to my mother's on Christmas
10. Buy the food I'm supposed to bring to my mother's on Christmas
11. Feel guilty because this year I just don't feel like sending out Christmas cards
12. Oh yea, buy the wrapping paper to wrap all the gifts
13. And I just realized I might need to get my daughter a new outfit to see Santa in!
Hope you're doing better then me with your Christmas lists! Happy Thursday Thirteen.