I noticed this little pocket planner my husband gave me has quotes on it. Here's some I think are cool.
1. It's not enough we do our best; sometimes we have to do what is required. - Sir Winston Churchill
2. Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people. - Barbara Bush
3. The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything. - Theodore Roosevelt
4. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. - George Burns
5. The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. - Lucille Ball
6. Middle age is when your age starts to show around the middle. - Bob Hope
7. The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20, has wasted 30 years of his life. - Muhammad Ali
8. You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take. - Wayne Gretzky
9. Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but paddling like the dickens underneath. - Michael Caine
10. I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. - Michael Jordan
11. We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
12. I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business. - Michael J. Fox
13. The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting above average effort. - Colin Powell