1. Hiking. One hike was to the 2nd Highest Waterfall in NH. It was beautiful.
2. Swimming. Swam in the Sacco River
3. Tubing. Tubed down the Sacco River
4. Bike Riding
5. Fishing (caught 2 trout)
6. Had campfires
7. Picked Blueberries
8. Ate (hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, cake, ice cream, etc. - ate too much!)
9. Read (finished one book & started another)
10. Packed the car, unpacked the car, packed the car (still haven't unpacked
everything since we got back)
11. Spent quality time with the family
12. Saw wildlife - toads, a snake, turkeys with baby turkeys
13. And best of all on the way home less then a mile from the campground we saw
a Momma Moose with her baby!
Here's a few pics. of the Moose (my son took them & didn't get a pic. of the baby)
Read about our last trip to Crawford Notch: HERE
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
|1. BABY MAMA|
|4. Mama Bear Reads|
5. Sassy Mama Bear
8. Alice Audrey