Hey there, I recently got the Sunshine Voxbox from Influenster. Here are the products that were included.
1. Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturizer Spray (aloe smooth)
2. Blue Diamond Almonds (Bold Sriracha)
3. Sinful colors (ocean side)
4. Infusium 23 (leave in conditioner)
5. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Cleansing Cloths
6. Bark Thins (not pictured - received coupon)
My thoughts on everything
1 - I liked the Vaseline spray - good for dry skin, sun/burned skin, after shaving - smells good - not to strong like some other one's I have tried
2. These almonds were tasty. Thought would be to spicy, but lately I like spicy stuff for some reason and they had a hint of it anyway/very flavorful
3. I like the Sinful Colors nail polishes - this is a pretty dark blue I got - I even just got complimented today (did a pedi) - these are also good price at Walgreens on these
4. Infusium 23 - I think this is supposed to straighten your hair - not sure - but my hair is very curly - and doesn't straighten it - which I don't want anyway - but really works to help with frizz/leaves really soft and works really well.
5. This is the one product I gave to my daughter - (woo..woo - surprising usually she gets everything) so I let her have this one because she likes makeup wipes. These work great and are large cloths.
6. Bark Thins - these are a chocolate treat/candy. They are crunchy dark chocolate crisps, not sure how to describe them. They come in a variety of different flavors. I got the Pretzel ones. These were very tasty, would want to try other ones. Found them at Target. I had free coupon, so was good, but not sure if I would buy again actually because they seemed a bit expensive for a small bag of them they could be over $4.00
Visit my Instagram account for pictures I have posted over last couple weeks of these products.
disclosure: I received this voxbox complimentary from Influenster.com for testing purposes only.