Saturday, July 18, 2009
Saturday 9: Heatwave
1. It’s July. How has the weather been where you are?
This has been the lousiest Summer weather ever. It actually was nice yesterday. They said it was the hottest it has been since May. Because June it rained every day.
2. What is the best way for you to beat the heat?
3. “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” Do you buy that?
4. Do you like hot tubs or saunas?
5. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been?
I remember being around 5 years old and it was over 100 degrees. We were at a camp, I was so hot I nearly passed out, and I got sick all over the place.
6. How many times do you hit the beach in the summer?
If going to a lake counts at least 10 times. Going to the Ocean not so much.
7. When you were a kid, what did you do in the summer?
My sisters and I had to go to day camp. We went every week day all Summer, over the yrs. we went to a variety of camps. (I'm not bitter or anything)
8. Surfing. Have you ever gotten on a surfboard? Body surf?
9. What’s your favorite summer song?
In The Summertime by Mungo Jerry.