Visit Thursday Thirteen for more participants.
This week is my kids February vacation. Here is thirteen things that we have either already done, my daughter did, or that we are still going to do - on their vacation.
1. My daughter's Birthday Party at Michael's Craft Store (did Sat.)
2. daughter's party at her Grandmother's house (did Sun.)
3. Went to the American Girl Doll Store in Natick, MA (did Mon.)
4. daughter went "Glow Bowling" with her Girl Scout troop (did Tues)
5. After "Glow Bowling" Girl Scout Leader took the troop out to Bugaboo Creek Rest. for her daughter's birthday party. (did Tuesday)
6. Kids have Dentist appt. Not exactly exciting on vacation - but has to be done (later Today)
7. We are planning on going to the movies - maybe to see "Percy Jackson & the Olympians the Lightning Thief" (Friday)
8. Have yet another party - other Grandmother & Aunt might come up to visit. We may order pizza and have another cake. (Sunday)
9. My daughter has to work on a book report that is due the Friday they go back to school (ongoing)
10. Take son to the hairdressers (maybe today)
11. Maybe go to the Library
12. Sledding (not going to happen though - no snow)
13. Watch Olympics (have been doing that all along)
Some of these might not be to exciting. But not much to do on Feb. Vacation. And that's the best we can do on our funds.