Tuesday, May 13, 2008
7 Random Things about Me
I was tagged awhile ago for two different memes. One by Cascia from The Healthy Moms, and one by Amy from Adventures in Being. So I decided to combine them into one post.
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write seven random things about yourself.
d. Tag seven random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I love birds. I love to feed the birds, bird watch, and can identify most birds.
2. I am the "Baby" in my family, I have two older sisters.
3. I lived in the same house all my life, (until I got married) which is in Massachusetts. My family never moved! And my mother still lives there.
4. I attended a Catholic College, St. Anselm's College, Even though I'm not Catholic - lol!
5. For various reasons, I didn't get my drivers license until I was 24 yrs. old!
6. I love soap operas.I don't know if I should admit this, but I have watched the ABC Soaps since I was like 9 yrs old!
7. My favorite show on TV is Survivor! I have watched every season since it started and I try not to miss any of the episodes. I tape them or watch them online too! Don't tell me who won Sunday night because I didn't watch the Season Finale yet! (hope that doesn't make me a geek - lol)
***UPDATE! I just watched the Survivor Finale. I'm so mad. I wanted Amanda to win! Any other Survivor Fans out there feel the same way?
So that's 7 random things about me. Like I saw on someone else's blog, I am going to just keep this a self tagging meme. Since I've noticed most bloggers have already done this one. If you haven't already done it and want to, leave me comment after yours is up and I'll include your link :)