Hi guys I want to tell you about a product I received the other day. It is Ponds BB+ cream. I got it from Influenster.com
I think I got 6 packages of the BB+ cream. I would like to tell you some features of it (this is just a select few):
- Unique Pigment system is designed to immediately conceal imperfections for natural-looking coverage
- Visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots to even skin tone in two weeks
- Superior coverage of imperfections
- Brightens and hydrates with lightweight moisture
- SPF 15 protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays
I really like the Pond's BB+ that I have been using. I think it comes in light and medium (maybe dark) but I only got the light or medium. I have been using the medium and it is so easy to apply. I am not a huge make-up wearer, but this is great if you are going out and want a quick bit of makeup on. It really brightens up your face and couldn't be easier to apply.
I also like how it has the SPF protection. I don't think I have any makeup right now that has that, so that is really a great added bonus to this.
I also made a video. It is posted on the Pond's FB Page. If you go here: https://www.facebook.com/ponds/app_17624523588284 and search for my video under "Susan Cook" - you can vote for me. The winner will get to be a Pond's ambassador and appear on Entertainment Tonight.
You can also get a $2.00 coupon on the Pond's Facebook page for this too.
Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.