I received some OraMD to test out. Here is some product info for you guys:
- OraMD is a 100% pure liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener
- Contains only all-natural 100% pure ingredients - oils of peppermint, spearmint and almond
- Combining the 1) bacteria fighting properties of OraMD’s ingredients, 2) the OraMD 4
- Step Oral Hygiene Program, and 3) the information in Dr. Tom McGuire’s book, Healthy
- Teeth Healthy Body, gives you the best possible combination to fight problem-causing bacteria.
- Ingredients help create and maintain a clean and healthy environment in your mouth (gum conditions have been linked to numerous other conditions)
- Has interdental access, so it gets in between your teeth and those hard-to-clean areas
- Leaves a fresh and clean feeling unlike anything you’ve ever experienced
When I first received the OraMD product to try, I was curious about it. The first time I tried it, I just put some in my mouth directly. I was admittedly taken aback at first by how strong it is. A few drops, really packs a punch.
But then I noticed how fresh my breath/mouth was afterwards. Later I tried a few drops on my toothbrush. I then brushed my teeth with it. This method seems to work great and really cleans and freshens your mouth/teeth.
You can also put a few drops in some water and swish and gargle with. Which I am going to try next.
I have been hearing a lot lately about the ingredients in some toothpastes. And it is getting scary what chemicals some of them are using. I like that OraMD is 100% pure ingredients of peppermint, spearmint and almond oil!
If you would like more information on OraMD and please visit their website at: Trusted Health Products
Also go and Like their Facebook page (which will be entry in giveaway too) OraMD on Facebook
Buy it: The manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have our readers try out OraMD and agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. They also agreed to include 2 eye-opening reports called 1) “The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste” and 2) “Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste.” That’s a total value of over $40.00. Click here to get your FREE bottle and FREE reports now.
Win it: 3 (Three) winners will win their own bottle of OraMD. (sponsor sending winners free bottle, sponsor is paying shipping)
Please enter using the Rafflecopter form below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received the above mentioned product free of charge, to facilitate this review. Sponsor is providing giveaway winners their free bottle of the product. No other compensation was given.