Find hope. Be inspired. Know you are not alone. Join the 2011 Pink Together™ campaign – now in its fifth year of celebrating hope – by visitingPinkTogether.com
to connect with a unique online community of people who have been touched by breast cancerand share a passion for the cause. Individually we are strong, but together we are stronger. PinkTogether.com to share your personal story and messages of hope
Visit PinkTogether.com and read about others’ personal journeys. To encourage personal connections, General Mills will donate $1 to the Komen organization for each Message
of Hope that is sent to someone who has shared their story on
PinkTogether.com (up to $25,000) during October. This is in addition
to a $2 million donation General Mills is making to the Komen organization.
This year, for the first time in its five-year history, at
PinkTogether.com consumers can choose how $1 million of this
donation will be shared between two important Komen programs:
the Treatment and Assistance Program, which assists women
in securing care they otherwise may not be able to afford,
and Prevention Research, which helps unlock the keys
September 19, 2011 through April 14, 2012 to make your
choice. Results will be announced
on Mother’s Day 2012 – Sunday, May 13.
Meet the 2011 Pink Together Survivor Ambassadors,
and hear their amazing stories of courage and survival
General Mills will also be turning the packaging of
participating products pink in recognition of National
Breast Cancer Awareness Month this October.
One lucky reader will win the Pink Together Prize Pack pictured above - which includes:
- A 16 oz. box of Total cereal
- VIP coupons valid for one box of Cheerios and Multigrain Cheerios cereal and one cup of Yoplait yogurt
- Betty Crocker Living with Cancer Cookbook Pink Together Edition, which includes a collection of more than 150 delicious recipes with complete nutrition information and a 32-page Pink Together Survivor Ambassador bonus section that shares inspirational personal stories of survival as well as recipes
- Water bottle and removable silicone awareness bracelet
- Drawstring sport backpack
- Rhinestone ear buds
I can't wait to check out this cookbook some more!
Please enter by using Rafflecopter form below:
Disclosure: The Pink Together Prize pack, information and coupons have been provided free of charge by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.