Monday, September 13, 2010
ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror Review
I was sent the Fogless Shower Mirror to review.
Look your best by taking care of your face in your shower. This patent pending mirror is guaranteed not to fog in the shower. Other fogless shower mirrors just don't work. No more suction cups falling off the wall! Our removable, soft silicone adhesive secures the mirror to all shower surfaces and will not damage tiles or shower walls! The mirror conveniently detaches from the bracket so you can easily fill the reservoir before each use. An included self-stored squeegee removes any excess water from the front of your mirror. An adjustable frame makes the mirror accommodating for multiple users and angles. Dermatologists recommend performing daily skin care regimen in the shower as this promotes healthier looking skin. The combination of heat and moisture open the pores and creates n ideal environment for shaving, exfoliating, tweezing and cleaning.
* Patent Pending water chamber design keeps mirror fogless.
* GUARANTEED to be fogless for life. Requires no annoying fog free sprays EVER!
* Easy mounting with removable silicone adhesive. No more unreliable suction cups!
* Built in squeegee to clean off mirror.
* Convenient shelf to place your razor, sponge or tweezers so they are always accessible.
* No more cleaning up messy, hair-filled sinks.
* Designed not to rust, discolor or damage bathroom surfaces.
* Measures 6.5in x 8.5in x 1.5in and weighs less than 1 pound.
My Take on the product:
My husband was happy when I told him I was going to be receiving this mirror. He likes to shave in bathroom after a shower. But was never able to because the bathroom mirror would be so foggy. Now he can shave right in the shower with the Fogless Shower Mirror. And the pro to that is no more of his hairs in the sink!
I even tried it this morning. And found it didn't fog up and if you use the squeegee provided it really keeps the water & fog off of it. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to do facial care while in the shower. Such as men for shaving, women for tweezing, etc., or even teens for washing their face with acne products or applying them.
Connect with TioletTree:
This Product Was a Free Giveaway
Disclaimer: I received this product for the sole purpose of reviewing it. No monetary compensation was given and the opinions are my own.